This report analyzes and compares LAND O' LAKES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Minnesota State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
LAND O' LAKES offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. LAND O' LAKES believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: LAND O' LAKES continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The impressive tools that LAND O' LAKES uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: LAND O' LAKES offers first-class coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: LAND O' LAKES encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing suitable development resources, LAND O' LAKES supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of suitable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: LAND O' LAKES does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: LAND O' LAKES does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: LAND O' LAKES does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, LAND O' LAKES implemented a good Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: LAND O' LAKES does not offer tuition reimbursement.
LAND O' LAKES
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
LAND O' LAKES offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy LAND O' LAKES's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: LAND O' LAKES wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its top-notch counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at LAND O' LAKES have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. LAND O' LAKES partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: LAND O' LAKES provides an impressive health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, LAND O' LAKES offers solid health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: LAND O' LAKES offers an outstanding healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: LAND O' LAKES offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: LAND O' LAKES does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: LAND O' LAKES provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
LAND O' LAKES
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
LAND O' LAKES offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: LAND O' LAKES has a superior 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. LAND O' LAKES provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superior LAND O' LAKES has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever LAND O' LAKES contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave LAND O' LAKES. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, LAND O' LAKES keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: LAND O' LAKES has a valuable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: LAND O' LAKES has a great bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: LAND O' LAKES cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for top-notch discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: LAND O' LAKES acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them top-notch commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: LAND O' LAKES offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: LAND O' LAKES has a solid disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a solid coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: LAND O' LAKES has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: LAND O' LAKES has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: LAND O' LAKES has a superior volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, LAND O' LAKES stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: LAND O' LAKES has a superior parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
LAND O' LAKES
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared LAND O' LAKES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.