This report analyzes and compares WASTE INDUSTRIES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in North Carolina State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
WASTE INDUSTRIES has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the WASTE INDUSTRIES. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: WASTE INDUSTRIES continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The excellent tools that WASTE INDUSTRIES uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: WASTE INDUSTRIES offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: WASTE INDUSTRIES offers remarkable development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to remarkable intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: WASTE INDUSTRIES has an excellent GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: WASTE INDUSTRIES offers a wide variety of first-class courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by WASTE INDUSTRIES to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: WASTE INDUSTRIES is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why WASTE INDUSTRIES has a good Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: WASTE INDUSTRIES knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to WASTE INDUSTRIES.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: WASTE INDUSTRIES realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an exceptional Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
WASTE INDUSTRIES offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy WASTE INDUSTRIES's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: WASTE INDUSTRIES has an impressive counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by WASTE INDUSTRIES to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This impressive counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: WASTE INDUSTRIES offers a great dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: WASTE INDUSTRIES offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: WASTE INDUSTRIES offers its team members remarkable health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. WASTE INDUSTRIES provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: WASTE INDUSTRIES has a superb healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: WASTE INDUSTRIES has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: WASTE INDUSTRIES has an impressive telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: WASTE INDUSTRIES provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
WASTE INDUSTRIES offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: WASTE INDUSTRIES does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: WASTE INDUSTRIES has an exceptional Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: WASTE INDUSTRIES offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for WASTE INDUSTRIES, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: WASTE INDUSTRIES cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for top-notch discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: WASTE INDUSTRIES has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: WASTE INDUSTRIES offers a remarkable daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: WASTE INDUSTRIES has an excellent disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: WASTE INDUSTRIES offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. WASTE INDUSTRIES participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: WASTE INDUSTRIES has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: WASTE INDUSTRIES believes that extraordinary volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why WASTE INDUSTRIES offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: WASTE INDUSTRIES has a top-notch parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared WASTE INDUSTRIES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.