This report analyzes and compares (I)STRUCTURE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Colorado State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
(I)STRUCTURE has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the (I)STRUCTURE. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: (I)STRUCTURE offers superb possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, (I)STRUCTURE makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superb career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: (I)STRUCTURE offers remarkable coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: (I)STRUCTURE encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, (I)STRUCTURE supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: (I)STRUCTURE has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: (I)STRUCTURE offers a wide variety of remarkable courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by (I)STRUCTURE to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: (I)STRUCTURE offers a first-class Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: (I)STRUCTURE knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an excellent Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to (I)STRUCTURE.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: (I)STRUCTURE does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
(I)STRUCTURE offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy (I)STRUCTURE's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: (I)STRUCTURE is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why (I)STRUCTURE implemented a solid counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This solid counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: (I)STRUCTURE offers a suitable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: (I)STRUCTURE offers a superb health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: (I)STRUCTURE is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers exceptional health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, (I)STRUCTURE offers a solid healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: (I)STRUCTURE offers an extraordinary maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: (I)STRUCTURE has an exceptional telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: (I)STRUCTURE has an impressive Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
(I)STRUCTURE offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: (I)STRUCTURE has a remarkable 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. (I)STRUCTURE provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a remarkable (I)STRUCTURE has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever (I)STRUCTURE contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave (I)STRUCTURE. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, (I)STRUCTURE keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: (I)STRUCTURE does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: (I)STRUCTURE has a good bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: (I)STRUCTURE offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: (I)STRUCTURE offers excellent commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: (I)STRUCTURE offers an outstanding daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: (I)STRUCTURE offers a superb short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: (I)STRUCTURE offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. (I)STRUCTURE participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: (I)STRUCTURE has an exceptional vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: (I)STRUCTURE has a top-notch volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, (I)STRUCTURE stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: (I)STRUCTURE has a superior parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared (I)STRUCTURE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.