This report analyzes and compares A SCHULMAN's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Ohio State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
A SCHULMAN has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the A SCHULMAN. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: A SCHULMAN continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The outstanding tools that A SCHULMAN uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: A SCHULMAN does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: A SCHULMAN offers superb development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superb intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: A SCHULMAN does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: A SCHULMAN is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers valuable development programs for its team members. With access to valuable resources, A SCHULMAN ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: A SCHULMAN offers a superb Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: A SCHULMAN has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: A SCHULMAN has a remarkable Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at A SCHULMAN.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
A SCHULMAN offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy A SCHULMAN's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: A SCHULMAN has an excellent counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by A SCHULMAN to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This excellent counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: A SCHULMAN offers a good dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: A SCHULMAN provides an impressive health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, A SCHULMAN offers valuable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: A SCHULMAN has a superb healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: A SCHULMAN has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: A SCHULMAN has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. A SCHULMAN covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: A SCHULMAN has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy good financial benefits at A SCHULMAN. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. A SCHULMAN offers good life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect A SCHULMAN to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: A SCHULMAN does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: A SCHULMAN has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: A SCHULMAN offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for A SCHULMAN, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: A SCHULMAN offers a solid discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: A SCHULMAN offers impressive commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: A SCHULMAN has a great daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: A SCHULMAN has a good disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a good coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: A SCHULMAN offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. A SCHULMAN participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: A SCHULMAN wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a solid vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: A SCHULMAN does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: A SCHULMAN has a good parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared A SCHULMAN's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.