This report analyzes and compares A+E NETWORKS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
A+E NETWORKS offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. A+E NETWORKS believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: A+E NETWORKS offers superb possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, A+E NETWORKS makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superb career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: A+E NETWORKS believes that an excellent coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: A+E NETWORKS encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, A+E NETWORKS supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: A+E NETWORKS does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: A+E NETWORKS does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: A+E NETWORKS does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: A+E NETWORKS knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to A+E NETWORKS.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: A+E NETWORKS has a valuable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
A+E NETWORKS offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy A+E NETWORKS's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: A+E NETWORKS wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its remarkable counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: A+E NETWORKS cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: A+E NETWORKS offers a valuable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, A+E NETWORKS offers suitable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, A+E NETWORKS offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: A+E NETWORKS offers an outstanding maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: A+E NETWORKS has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. A+E NETWORKS covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: A+E NETWORKS provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
A+E NETWORKS offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: A+E NETWORKS has a top-notch 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. A+E NETWORKS provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a top-notch A+E NETWORKS has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever A+E NETWORKS contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave A+E NETWORKS. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, A+E NETWORKS keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: A+E NETWORKS has a top-notch Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by A+E NETWORKS.
- BONUS PAY: A+E NETWORKS has an excellent bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: A+E NETWORKS has an outstanding childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: A+E NETWORKS has a good commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: A+E NETWORKS has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: A+E NETWORKS has an extraordinary disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: A+E NETWORKS has a top-notch life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: A+E NETWORKS has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: A+E NETWORKS has a superior volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, A+E NETWORKS stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: A+E NETWORKS has an outstanding parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared A+E NETWORKS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.