This report analyzes and compares ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Michigan State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS offers top-notch coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS offers first-class development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to first-class intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS believes that providing its team members with extraordinary leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using extraordinary tools that ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS offers a remarkable Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS implemented a valuable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an exceptional Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS implemented a suitable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This suitable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS have a top-notch dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers impressive health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS has an impressive telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy suitable financial benefits at ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS offers suitable life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a solid 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS offers a solid vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS offers a solid discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS has an outstanding disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a suitable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.