This report analyzes and compares AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY offers great career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with great developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing suitable development resources, AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of suitable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has a first-class policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY believes that providing its team members with exceptional leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using exceptional tools that AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has a great Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has a superior Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superb counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an excellent dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers excellent health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY offers an outstanding healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has created a superior maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a good 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY offers a good vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has a valuable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has an excellent bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has an impressive childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has a valuable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has a good daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has an excellent disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has a first-class vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has a superior volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY has a first-class parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared AIMBRIDGE HOSPITALITY's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.