This report analyzes and compares ALBERTO CULVER's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Illinois State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ALBERTO CULVER has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the ALBERTO CULVER. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: ALBERTO CULVER continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The outstanding tools that ALBERTO CULVER uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: ALBERTO CULVER offers remarkable coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows ALBERTO CULVER to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ALBERTO CULVER has a first-class policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ALBERTO CULVER is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers valuable development programs for its team members. With access to valuable resources, ALBERTO CULVER ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: ALBERTO CULVER does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: ALBERTO CULVER knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to ALBERTO CULVER.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ALBERTO CULVER realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an exceptional Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ALBERTO CULVER offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy ALBERTO CULVER's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: ALBERTO CULVER wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its first-class counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: ALBERTO CULVER offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ALBERTO CULVER provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: ALBERTO CULVER offers its team members superb health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. ALBERTO CULVER provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: ALBERTO CULVER offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: ALBERTO CULVER has a great maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: ALBERTO CULVER has a suitable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. ALBERTO CULVER can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: ALBERTO CULVER offers a solid Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
ALBERTO CULVER offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: ALBERTO CULVER has an excellent 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, ALBERTO CULVER offers an excellent program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, ALBERTO CULVER offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ALBERTO CULVER has an extraordinary Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: ALBERTO CULVER offers superb bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for ALBERTO CULVER, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ALBERTO CULVER offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ALBERTO CULVER has a valuable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ALBERTO CULVER offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: ALBERTO CULVER has a solid disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a solid coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ALBERTO CULVER offers an impressive life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This impressive life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: ALBERTO CULVER realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why ALBERTO CULVER has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ALBERTO CULVER has a superior volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, ALBERTO CULVER stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ALBERTO CULVER has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ALBERTO CULVER's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.