This report analyzes and compares ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers good opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has good resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a solid coaching and mentoring program, ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS offers first-class development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to first-class intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has an outstanding GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS believes that providing its team members with impressive leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using impressive tools that ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has a solid Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has a great Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has good health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers good dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a good healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS offers a first-class health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has a great maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS offers a great Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy valuable financial benefits at ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS offers valuable life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a solid 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS offers a solid vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has a valuable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a valuable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has a superb vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has a first-class volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS has a great parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.