This report analyzes and compares AMAZON WEB SERVICES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Washington State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
AMAZON WEB SERVICES has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the AMAZON WEB SERVICES. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: AMAZON WEB SERVICES believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers good opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. AMAZON WEB SERVICES has good resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: AMAZON WEB SERVICES does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: AMAZON WEB SERVICES encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing good development resources, AMAZON WEB SERVICES supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of good resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: AMAZON WEB SERVICES has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: AMAZON WEB SERVICES is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers valuable development programs for its team members. With access to valuable resources, AMAZON WEB SERVICES ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why AMAZON WEB SERVICES offers an outstanding Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: AMAZON WEB SERVICES knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an excellent Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to AMAZON WEB SERVICES.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: AMAZON WEB SERVICES does not offer tuition reimbursement.
AMAZON WEB SERVICES
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
AMAZON WEB SERVICES offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy AMAZON WEB SERVICES's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: AMAZON WEB SERVICES has an exceptional counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by AMAZON WEB SERVICES to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This exceptional counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at AMAZON WEB SERVICES have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. AMAZON WEB SERVICES partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: AMAZON WEB SERVICES provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: AMAZON WEB SERVICES does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, AMAZON WEB SERVICES offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, AMAZON WEB SERVICES has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: AMAZON WEB SERVICES has a good telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. AMAZON WEB SERVICES can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: AMAZON WEB SERVICES provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
AMAZON WEB SERVICES
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
AMAZON WEB SERVICES offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: AMAZON WEB SERVICES has a superior 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. AMAZON WEB SERVICES provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superior AMAZON WEB SERVICES has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever AMAZON WEB SERVICES contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave AMAZON WEB SERVICES. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, AMAZON WEB SERVICES keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: AMAZON WEB SERVICES has a superb Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by AMAZON WEB SERVICES.
- BONUS PAY: AMAZON WEB SERVICES has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: AMAZON WEB SERVICES offers a good discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: AMAZON WEB SERVICES acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them remarkable commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: AMAZON WEB SERVICES offers an outstanding daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: AMAZON WEB SERVICES has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: AMAZON WEB SERVICES has a superior life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: AMAZON WEB SERVICES realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why AMAZON WEB SERVICES has a superb vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: AMAZON WEB SERVICES believes that extraordinary volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why AMAZON WEB SERVICES offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: AMAZON WEB SERVICES has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
AMAZON WEB SERVICES
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared AMAZON WEB SERVICES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.