This report analyzes and compares AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in DC State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS offers valuable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with valuable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers suitable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has suitable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS offers superior coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing good development resources, AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of good resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has a superb Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has a good Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has suitable health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers suitable dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a suitable healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has an extraordinary counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This extraordinary counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS offers valuable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS offers a solid healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has a great telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS offers a suitable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has a remarkable 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a remarkable AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has an impressive Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has a good bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has an impressive childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS offers an outstanding daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has a valuable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a valuable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a great vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS has a solid parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.