This report analyzes and compares ANGIE'S LIST's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Indiana State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ANGIE'S LIST has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the ANGIE'S LIST. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: ANGIE'S LIST continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that ANGIE'S LIST uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: ANGIE'S LIST believes that an excellent coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: impressive development resources are what allows ANGIE'S LIST to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in impressive workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ANGIE'S LIST has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ANGIE'S LIST offers a wide variety of first-class courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by ANGIE'S LIST to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: ANGIE'S LIST offers a superb Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, ANGIE'S LIST implemented a great Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ANGIE'S LIST has a superior Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at ANGIE'S LIST.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ANGIE'S LIST offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy ANGIE'S LIST's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: ANGIE'S LIST does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at ANGIE'S LIST have a first-class dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. ANGIE'S LIST partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ANGIE'S LIST provides an extraordinary health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: ANGIE'S LIST offers its team members superb health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. ANGIE'S LIST provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: ANGIE'S LIST has a top-notch healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, ANGIE'S LIST has created a remarkable maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: ANGIE'S LIST has an extraordinary telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: ANGIE'S LIST offers a great Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy solid financial benefits at ANGIE'S LIST. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. ANGIE'S LIST offers solid life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect ANGIE'S LIST to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: ANGIE'S LIST does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ANGIE'S LIST has a suitable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: ANGIE'S LIST offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for ANGIE'S LIST, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ANGIE'S LIST offers a good discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ANGIE'S LIST acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ANGIE'S LIST has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: ANGIE'S LIST has a solid disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a solid coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ANGIE'S LIST offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. ANGIE'S LIST participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: ANGIE'S LIST realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why ANGIE'S LIST has a first-class vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ANGIE'S LIST does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ANGIE'S LIST has an excellent parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ANGIE'S LIST's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.