This report analyzes and compares APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Arizona State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP offers suitable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with suitable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP offers superb possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superb career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP offers superb development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superb intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers valuable development programs for its team members. With access to valuable resources, APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has a valuable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP implemented a valuable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP does not offer tuition reimbursement.
APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP have a superb dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP offers a superb health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP offers its team members superior health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has a remarkable 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a remarkable APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has an exceptional Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has an excellent childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP offers impressive commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has a good daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has an extraordinary disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has an outstanding vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has a top-notch volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP has an extraordinary parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.