This report analyzes and compares ASSAA BLOYDSS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Connecticut State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ASSAA BLOYDSS offers valuable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. ASSAA BLOYDSS believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with valuable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: ASSAA BLOYDSS believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers great opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. ASSAA BLOYDSS has great resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: ASSAA BLOYDSS believes that an impressive coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: ASSAA BLOYDSS encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing suitable development resources, ASSAA BLOYDSS supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of suitable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ASSAA BLOYDSS has a good GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ASSAA BLOYDSS is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers great development programs for its team members. With access to great resources, ASSAA BLOYDSS ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: ASSAA BLOYDSS offers a superb Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, ASSAA BLOYDSS implemented a solid Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ASSAA BLOYDSS does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ASSAA BLOYDSS offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy ASSAA BLOYDSS's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: ASSAA BLOYDSS has an impressive counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by ASSAA BLOYDSS to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This impressive counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: ASSAA BLOYDSS offers a great dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ASSAA BLOYDSS provides an extraordinary health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, ASSAA BLOYDSS offers good health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: ASSAA BLOYDSS offers an impressive healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, ASSAA BLOYDSS has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: ASSAA BLOYDSS has a great telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. ASSAA BLOYDSS can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: ASSAA BLOYDSS has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
ASSAA BLOYDSS offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: ASSAA BLOYDSS has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. ASSAA BLOYDSS provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class ASSAA BLOYDSS has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever ASSAA BLOYDSS contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave ASSAA BLOYDSS. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, ASSAA BLOYDSS keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ASSAA BLOYDSS has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: ASSAA BLOYDSS offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for ASSAA BLOYDSS, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ASSAA BLOYDSS has an impressive childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ASSAA BLOYDSS acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them top-notch commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ASSAA BLOYDSS offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: ASSAA BLOYDSS offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ASSAA BLOYDSS offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. ASSAA BLOYDSS participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: ASSAA BLOYDSS realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why ASSAA BLOYDSS has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ASSAA BLOYDSS has a remarkable volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, ASSAA BLOYDSS stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ASSAA BLOYDSS has a top-notch parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ASSAA BLOYDSS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.