This report analyzes and compares ATI's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Pennsylvania State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ATI offers great career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. ATI believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with great developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: ATI believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. ATI has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: ATI offers superior coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: ATI encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing good development resources, ATI supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of good resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ATI does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ATI is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, ATI ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: ATI is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why ATI has a good Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: ATI knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to ATI.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ATI has a valuable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ATI offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy ATI's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: ATI does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: ATI offers a good dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ATI offers a top-notch health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: ATI is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers excellent health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, ATI offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: ATI has a great maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: ATI has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. ATI covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: ATI has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy suitable financial benefits at ATI. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. ATI offers suitable life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect ATI to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: ATI has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. ATI provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class ATI has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever ATI contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave ATI. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, ATI keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ATI has a superior Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by ATI.
- BONUS PAY: ATI offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for ATI, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ATI does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ATI has a valuable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ATI offers a superior daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: ATI offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ATI offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. ATI participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: ATI realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why ATI has a superb vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ATI recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a suitable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by ATI, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ATI has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ATI's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.