This report analyzes and compares ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Georgia State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY offers solid career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with solid developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY believes that an impressive coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY has a superior policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY has a solid Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY implemented a solid Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY has a remarkable Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY.
ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY has an impressive counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This impressive counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY offers a remarkable health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY offers its team members first-class health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY has a valuable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY has a great Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY has an impressive bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for first-class discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY has an excellent disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY has a first-class vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY believes that excellent volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY has a superior parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ATLANTA WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.