This report analyzes and compares BANKUNITED's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Florida State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
BANKUNITED has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the BANKUNITED. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: BANKUNITED believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers suitable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. BANKUNITED has suitable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: BANKUNITED offers remarkable coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows BANKUNITED to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: BANKUNITED has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: BANKUNITED is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers suitable development programs for its team members. With access to suitable resources, BANKUNITED ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: BANKUNITED does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, BANKUNITED implemented a great Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: BANKUNITED has a great Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
BANKUNITED offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy BANKUNITED's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: BANKUNITED is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why BANKUNITED implemented a great counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This great counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: BANKUNITED cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: BANKUNITED offers a superb health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: BANKUNITED offers its team members remarkable health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. BANKUNITED provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: BANKUNITED offers an extraordinary healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: BANKUNITED has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: BANKUNITED does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: BANKUNITED has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
BANKUNITED offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: BANKUNITED knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a good 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and BANKUNITED will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, BANKUNITED provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. BANKUNITED offers a good vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: BANKUNITED has a remarkable Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by BANKUNITED.
- BONUS PAY: BANKUNITED offers top-notch bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for BANKUNITED, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: BANKUNITED has an outstanding childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: BANKUNITED offers exceptional commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: BANKUNITED offers a superb daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: BANKUNITED offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: BANKUNITED has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: BANKUNITED has an exceptional vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: BANKUNITED recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a solid volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by BANKUNITED, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: BANKUNITED has a top-notch parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared BANKUNITED's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.