This report analyzes and compares BANNER BANK's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Washington State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
BANNER BANK has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the BANNER BANK. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: BANNER BANK offers superior possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, BANNER BANK makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superior career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: BANNER BANK does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows BANNER BANK to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: BANNER BANK has an outstanding GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: BANNER BANK offers a wide variety of remarkable courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by BANNER BANK to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why BANNER BANK offers an outstanding Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: BANNER BANK knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to BANNER BANK.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: BANNER BANK does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
BANNER BANK offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy BANNER BANK's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: BANNER BANK wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its top-notch counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at BANNER BANK have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. BANNER BANK partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: BANNER BANK offers a top-notch health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: BANNER BANK does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: BANNER BANK has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, BANNER BANK has created a remarkable maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: BANNER BANK has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. BANNER BANK covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: BANNER BANK provides a superior Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
BANNER BANK offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: BANNER BANK has a superior 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. BANNER BANK provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superior BANNER BANK has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever BANNER BANK contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave BANNER BANK. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, BANNER BANK keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: BANNER BANK does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: BANNER BANK offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for BANNER BANK, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: BANNER BANK does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: BANNER BANK has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: BANNER BANK has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: BANNER BANK has an excellent disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: BANNER BANK offers an outstanding life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This outstanding life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: BANNER BANK has an extraordinary vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: BANNER BANK recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a great volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by BANNER BANK, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: BANNER BANK has an outstanding parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared BANNER BANK's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.