This report analyzes and compares BARRY-WEHMILLER's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Missouri State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
BARRY-WEHMILLER has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the BARRY-WEHMILLER. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: BARRY-WEHMILLER continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The outstanding tools that BARRY-WEHMILLER uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a valuable coaching and mentoring program, BARRY-WEHMILLER can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: BARRY-WEHMILLER encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing suitable development resources, BARRY-WEHMILLER supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of suitable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: BARRY-WEHMILLER has a great GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: BARRY-WEHMILLER offers a wide variety of remarkable courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by BARRY-WEHMILLER to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: BARRY-WEHMILLER offers a superb Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: BARRY-WEHMILLER knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an impressive Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to BARRY-WEHMILLER.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: BARRY-WEHMILLER has a first-class Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at BARRY-WEHMILLER.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
BARRY-WEHMILLER offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy BARRY-WEHMILLER's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: BARRY-WEHMILLER has an exceptional counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by BARRY-WEHMILLER to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This exceptional counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: BARRY-WEHMILLER offers a suitable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: BARRY-WEHMILLER offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: BARRY-WEHMILLER offers its team members remarkable health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. BARRY-WEHMILLER provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: BARRY-WEHMILLER offers an extraordinary healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: BARRY-WEHMILLER offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: BARRY-WEHMILLER does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: BARRY-WEHMILLER provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
BARRY-WEHMILLER offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: BARRY-WEHMILLER does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: BARRY-WEHMILLER has an excellent Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: BARRY-WEHMILLER offers remarkable bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for BARRY-WEHMILLER, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: BARRY-WEHMILLER cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for remarkable discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: BARRY-WEHMILLER has a valuable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: BARRY-WEHMILLER offers a top-notch daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: BARRY-WEHMILLER has a great disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a great coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: BARRY-WEHMILLER offers an outstanding life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This outstanding life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: BARRY-WEHMILLER has an extraordinary vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: BARRY-WEHMILLER has a superb volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, BARRY-WEHMILLER stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: BARRY-WEHMILLER has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared BARRY-WEHMILLER's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.