This report analyzes and compares BCFORWARD's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Indiana State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
BCFORWARD has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the BCFORWARD. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: BCFORWARD offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, BCFORWARD makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a valuable coaching and mentoring program, BCFORWARD can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows BCFORWARD to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: BCFORWARD does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: BCFORWARD is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers good development programs for its team members. With access to good resources, BCFORWARD ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: BCFORWARD offers a top-notch Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: BCFORWARD knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to BCFORWARD.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: BCFORWARD has a first-class Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at BCFORWARD.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
BCFORWARD offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy BCFORWARD's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: BCFORWARD wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its remarkable counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: BCFORWARD cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an outstanding dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: BCFORWARD offers a top-notch health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: BCFORWARD is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers excellent health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: BCFORWARD has a superb healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, BCFORWARD has created a superb maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: BCFORWARD does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: BCFORWARD has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy solid financial benefits at BCFORWARD. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. BCFORWARD offers solid life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect BCFORWARD to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: BCFORWARD knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a valuable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and BCFORWARD will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, BCFORWARD provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. BCFORWARD offers a valuable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: BCFORWARD does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: BCFORWARD has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: BCFORWARD does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: BCFORWARD has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: BCFORWARD has a solid daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: BCFORWARD offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: BCFORWARD has a top-notch life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: BCFORWARD realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why BCFORWARD has a remarkable vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: BCFORWARD does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: BCFORWARD has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared BCFORWARD's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.