This report analyzes and compares BLOOMBERG's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
BLOOMBERG has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the BLOOMBERG. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: BLOOMBERG offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, BLOOMBERG makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: BLOOMBERG offers top-notch coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: BLOOMBERG encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing suitable development resources, BLOOMBERG supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of suitable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: BLOOMBERG has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: BLOOMBERG does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: BLOOMBERG offers a first-class Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: BLOOMBERG knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to BLOOMBERG.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: BLOOMBERG has a great Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
BLOOMBERG has great health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers great dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a great healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: BLOOMBERG does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: BLOOMBERG offers a good dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: BLOOMBERG offers a solid health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, BLOOMBERG offers good health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, BLOOMBERG offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, BLOOMBERG has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: BLOOMBERG does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: BLOOMBERG has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
BLOOMBERG offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: BLOOMBERG knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a solid 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and BLOOMBERG will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, BLOOMBERG provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. BLOOMBERG offers a solid vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: BLOOMBERG has a solid Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: BLOOMBERG has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: BLOOMBERG has an extraordinary childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: BLOOMBERG acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them remarkable commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: BLOOMBERG has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: BLOOMBERG has an outstanding disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: BLOOMBERG has a superb life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: BLOOMBERG realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why BLOOMBERG has a remarkable vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: BLOOMBERG believes that exceptional volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why BLOOMBERG offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: BLOOMBERG has an exceptional parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared BLOOMBERG's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.