This report analyzes and compares BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The impressive tools that BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a valuable coaching and mentoring program, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing suitable development resources, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of suitable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB has an exceptional GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB offers a superior Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an impressive Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB has great health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers great dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a great healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB implemented a good counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This good counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB offers a good dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB has a great maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB has implemented a superb telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB offers a suitable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB offers remarkable bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB has an extraordinary childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them top-notch commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB offers an excellent daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB has a great disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a great coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a suitable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB believes that excellent volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB has a remarkable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.