This report analyzes and compares BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Oregon State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: extraordinary development resources are what allows BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in extraordinary workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION has a remarkable policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers great development programs for its team members. With access to great resources, BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION has a good Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION implemented a great Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION has a valuable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION has valuable health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers valuable dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a valuable healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an outstanding dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION offers a superb health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION offers great health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION has a superb healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION has created a superb maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION offers a valuable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION has an extraordinary Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION has an impressive bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION offers extraordinary commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION offers a superior daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION has a remarkable vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a great volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION has a superior parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared BUILDING COMMISSIONING ASSOCIATION's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.