This report analyzes and compares CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers good opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL has good resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL believes that an extraordinary coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL offers superior development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superior intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL has an outstanding GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers good development programs for its team members. With access to good resources, CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL implemented a suitable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL has a superb Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL.
CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superb counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL provides an extraordinary health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers extraordinary health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL offers a valuable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL has a solid Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for superb discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL offers a superb short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL has a superb life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL has a superb vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL believes that impressive volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CALIFORNIA ARTS COUNCIL's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.