This report analyzes and compares CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES believes that an outstanding coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing suitable development resources, CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of suitable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has a solid GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers great development programs for its team members. With access to great resources, CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES offers a superb Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has a top-notch Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES.
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has an exceptional counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This exceptional counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has an impressive telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has an outstanding Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES offers a good discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES offers excellent commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has a great daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has an outstanding disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES offers a great life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has an exceptional vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a valuable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES has a first-class parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.