This report analyzes and compares CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR believes that an impressive coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR offers top-notch development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to top-notch intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR believes that providing its team members with extraordinary leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using extraordinary tools that CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has a great Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR implemented a great Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR does not offer tuition reimbursement.
CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has solid health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers solid dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a solid healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has an extraordinary counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This extraordinary counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR offers a great dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR offers a valuable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has created a superb maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR offers a suitable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has a superior Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR.
- BONUS PAY: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has a valuable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has an exceptional childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR offers impressive commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has a suitable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has an exceptional disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has a first-class life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has a first-class vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR believes that outstanding volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR has an extraordinary parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CALIFORNIA STATE AUDITOR's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.