This report analyzes and compares CCH's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CCH offers valuable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. CCH believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with valuable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: CCH offers top-notch possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, CCH makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of top-notch career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CCH offers first-class coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CCH encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing suitable development resources, CCH supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of suitable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CCH has an exceptional GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CCH is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers valuable development programs for its team members. With access to valuable resources, CCH ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: CCH does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, CCH implemented a suitable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CCH has a valuable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CCH offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CCH's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CCH has an extraordinary counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by CCH to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This extraordinary counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: CCH offers a great dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CCH offers a first-class health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CCH does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: CCH offers an extraordinary healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: CCH has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: CCH has a valuable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. CCH can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: CCH offers a suitable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy good financial benefits at CCH. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. CCH offers good life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect CCH to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: CCH does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CCH does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: CCH has a great bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CCH does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CCH acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CCH offers an excellent daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: CCH offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CCH offers an exceptional life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This exceptional life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: CCH wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a good vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CCH does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CCH has an exceptional parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CCH's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.