This report analyzes and compares CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a valuable coaching and mentoring program, CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: impressive development resources are what allows CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in impressive workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING believes that providing its team members with outstanding leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using outstanding tools that CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING offers an extraordinary Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING has a superior Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an outstanding Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING has an exceptional counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This exceptional counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING offers its team members superb health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING offers a good healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING has created a remarkable maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING has implemented a top-notch telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING has an excellent 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING offers an excellent program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING has a solid Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING has an exceptional bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING has an outstanding childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them remarkable commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING offers a superb daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING has an extraordinary disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING offers an extraordinary life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This extraordinary life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a valuable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING has an extraordinary parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CENTER FOR ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND ENGINEERING's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.