This report analyzes and compares CFBT EDUCATION TRUST's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CFBT EDUCATION TRUST has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CFBT EDUCATION TRUST. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The extraordinary tools that CFBT EDUCATION TRUST uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: extraordinary development resources are what allows CFBT EDUCATION TRUST to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in extraordinary workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST has a valuable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST offers a wide variety of first-class courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by CFBT EDUCATION TRUST to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST offers a superior Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an outstanding Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to CFBT EDUCATION TRUST.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an outstanding Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
CFBT EDUCATION TRUST
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CFBT EDUCATION TRUST offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CFBT EDUCATION TRUST's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superb counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at CFBT EDUCATION TRUST have a superb dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. CFBT EDUCATION TRUST partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST offers a superb health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, CFBT EDUCATION TRUST offers valuable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST has a superb healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST has a suitable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. CFBT EDUCATION TRUST can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST offers a solid Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
CFBT EDUCATION TRUST
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CFBT EDUCATION TRUST offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST has an excellent 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, CFBT EDUCATION TRUST offers an excellent program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, CFBT EDUCATION TRUST offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST has a good bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST has an exceptional childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST has a solid daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST has an excellent disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST offers an outstanding life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This outstanding life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST has an outstanding vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a suitable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by CFBT EDUCATION TRUST, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CFBT EDUCATION TRUST has a remarkable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
CFBT EDUCATION TRUST
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CFBT EDUCATION TRUST's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.