This report analyzes and compares CHECKFREE SOFTWARE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Wisconsin State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CHECKFREE SOFTWARE has superior career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CHECKFREE SOFTWARE. superior tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The extraordinary tools that CHECKFREE SOFTWARE uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE offers first-class coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: outstanding development resources are what allows CHECKFREE SOFTWARE to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in outstanding workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why CHECKFREE SOFTWARE has a suitable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE has a superior Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at CHECKFREE SOFTWARE.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CHECKFREE SOFTWARE offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CHECKFREE SOFTWARE's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why CHECKFREE SOFTWARE implemented a solid counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This solid counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at CHECKFREE SOFTWARE have a superb dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. CHECKFREE SOFTWARE partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, CHECKFREE SOFTWARE offers suitable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, CHECKFREE SOFTWARE offers a valuable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE offers an excellent maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. CHECKFREE SOFTWARE covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE has an outstanding Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CHECKFREE SOFTWARE offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, CHECKFREE SOFTWARE offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, CHECKFREE SOFTWARE offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE has an excellent Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE offers superior bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for CHECKFREE SOFTWARE, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE offers a solid discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE has a suitable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE has a good disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a good coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE has a superb life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a good vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CHECKFREE SOFTWARE has a remarkable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CHECKFREE SOFTWARE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.