This report analyzes and compares CHICAGO CUBS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Illinois State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CHICAGO CUBS offers solid career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. CHICAGO CUBS believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with solid developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: CHICAGO CUBS believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers good opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. CHICAGO CUBS has good resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a good coaching and mentoring program, CHICAGO CUBS can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CHICAGO CUBS offers superb development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superb intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CHICAGO CUBS has a suitable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CHICAGO CUBS believes that providing its team members with extraordinary leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using extraordinary tools that CHICAGO CUBS provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: CHICAGO CUBS does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: CHICAGO CUBS has a superior Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CHICAGO CUBS does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CHICAGO CUBS offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CHICAGO CUBS's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CHICAGO CUBS wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superior counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: CHICAGO CUBS cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an impressive dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CHICAGO CUBS provides an excellent health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CHICAGO CUBS offers its team members superb health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. CHICAGO CUBS provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, CHICAGO CUBS offers a suitable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, CHICAGO CUBS has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: CHICAGO CUBS has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. CHICAGO CUBS covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: CHICAGO CUBS provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CHICAGO CUBS offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CHICAGO CUBS has a top-notch 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. CHICAGO CUBS provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a top-notch CHICAGO CUBS has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever CHICAGO CUBS contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave CHICAGO CUBS. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, CHICAGO CUBS keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CHICAGO CUBS has a first-class Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by CHICAGO CUBS.
- BONUS PAY: CHICAGO CUBS has an outstanding bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CHICAGO CUBS does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CHICAGO CUBS acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CHICAGO CUBS offers an excellent daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: CHICAGO CUBS has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CHICAGO CUBS has a superb life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: CHICAGO CUBS realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why CHICAGO CUBS has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CHICAGO CUBS has a first-class volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, CHICAGO CUBS stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CHICAGO CUBS has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CHICAGO CUBS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.