This report analyzes and compares CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Pennsylvania State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH offers good career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with good developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing great development resources, CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of great resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH has a superb policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH offers an outstanding Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH has a superior Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH has a top-notch Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH.
CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH implemented a solid counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This solid counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an exceptional dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH provides an impressive health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers outstanding health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH offers an impressive healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH has created a superb maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH has a suitable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH provides a superior Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH has an exceptional bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH has an extraordinary childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them first-class commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH offers a first-class daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH offers a remarkable short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH offers a solid life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a valuable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH has a great parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PITTSBURGH's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.