This report analyzes and compares CIBER's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Colorado State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CIBER has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CIBER. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CIBER continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The extraordinary tools that CIBER uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a solid coaching and mentoring program, CIBER can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: exceptional development resources are what allows CIBER to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in exceptional workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CIBER has a solid GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CIBER is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers good development programs for its team members. With access to good resources, CIBER ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: CIBER offers a superb Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, CIBER implemented a solid Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CIBER realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an extraordinary Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CIBER has good health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers good dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a good healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: CIBER wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its superior counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at CIBER have a superb dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. CIBER partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CIBER offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CIBER does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, CIBER offers a solid healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: CIBER has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: CIBER does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: CIBER provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CIBER offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CIBER does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CIBER does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: CIBER has an extraordinary bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CIBER has an impressive childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CIBER has a solid commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CIBER offers an outstanding daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: CIBER offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CIBER offers an impressive life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This impressive life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: CIBER has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CIBER recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a valuable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by CIBER, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CIBER has a remarkable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CIBER's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.