This report analyzes and compares COLLEGEBOARD's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
COLLEGEBOARD has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the COLLEGEBOARD. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: COLLEGEBOARD offers first-class possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, COLLEGEBOARD makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of first-class career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: COLLEGEBOARD believes that an excellent coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: COLLEGEBOARD offers remarkable development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to remarkable intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: COLLEGEBOARD has a great GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: COLLEGEBOARD does not offer leadership programs.
- ONBOARDING: COLLEGEBOARD is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why COLLEGEBOARD has a valuable Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: COLLEGEBOARD has a remarkable Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: COLLEGEBOARD has a solid Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
COLLEGEBOARD offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy COLLEGEBOARD's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: COLLEGEBOARD is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why COLLEGEBOARD implemented a solid counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This solid counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at COLLEGEBOARD have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. COLLEGEBOARD partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: COLLEGEBOARD provides an extraordinary health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, COLLEGEBOARD offers valuable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, COLLEGEBOARD offers a great healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: COLLEGEBOARD offers an extraordinary maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: COLLEGEBOARD has an exceptional telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: COLLEGEBOARD provides a remarkable Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
COLLEGEBOARD offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: COLLEGEBOARD does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: COLLEGEBOARD does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: COLLEGEBOARD has a solid bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: COLLEGEBOARD has an outstanding childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: COLLEGEBOARD acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them first-class commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: COLLEGEBOARD has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: COLLEGEBOARD offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: COLLEGEBOARD offers an exceptional life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This exceptional life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: COLLEGEBOARD has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: COLLEGEBOARD recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a good volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by COLLEGEBOARD, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: COLLEGEBOARD has an extraordinary parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared COLLEGEBOARD's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.