This report analyzes and compares COMFORT SYSTEMS USA's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Texas State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
COMFORT SYSTEMS USA has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the COMFORT SYSTEMS USA. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA offers top-notch possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, COMFORT SYSTEMS USA makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of top-notch career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA believes that an excellent coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing great development resources, COMFORT SYSTEMS USA supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of great resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA has an impressive GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers suitable development programs for its team members. With access to suitable resources, COMFORT SYSTEMS USA ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why COMFORT SYSTEMS USA offers an exceptional Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to COMFORT SYSTEMS USA.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA does not offer tuition reimbursement.
COMFORT SYSTEMS USA
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
COMFORT SYSTEMS USA offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy COMFORT SYSTEMS USA's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why COMFORT SYSTEMS USA implemented a good counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This good counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an impressive dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA offers a great health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA offers its team members first-class health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. COMFORT SYSTEMS USA provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, COMFORT SYSTEMS USA has created a superior maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA has an excellent Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
COMFORT SYSTEMS USA
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
COMFORT SYSTEMS USA offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA has an extraordinary 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, COMFORT SYSTEMS USA offers an extraordinary program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, COMFORT SYSTEMS USA offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA has a great Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA has an exceptional bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for remarkable discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA has an excellent disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why COMFORT SYSTEMS USA has a first-class vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a valuable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by COMFORT SYSTEMS USA, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: COMFORT SYSTEMS USA has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
COMFORT SYSTEMS USA
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared COMFORT SYSTEMS USA's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.