This report analyzes and compares CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Pennsylvania State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers good opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP has good resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP believes that an outstanding coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing valuable development resources, CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of valuable resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP has a solid GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers suitable development programs for its team members. With access to suitable resources, CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP has a superior Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an impressive Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP implemented a solid counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This solid counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an outstanding dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP offers its team members top-notch health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP offers an excellent healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP has created a first-class maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP has a valuable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP provides a superior Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy great financial benefits at CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP offers great life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a suitable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP offers a suitable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP has a great Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP offers excellent commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP offers a great life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a suitable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CROTHALL SERVICES GROUP's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.