This report analyzes and compares CUMMINS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Indiana State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CUMMINS has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CUMMINS. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CUMMINS offers first-class possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, CUMMINS makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of first-class career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CUMMINS does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CUMMINS encourages its team members to work on their existing skills and gain new ones continually. By providing solid development resources, CUMMINS supports their team members on their journey to perfection. Employees have a wide range of solid resources at their disposal for professional and personal growth.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CUMMINS has an exceptional GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CUMMINS is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, CUMMINS ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: CUMMINS offers a remarkable Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, CUMMINS implemented a valuable Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CUMMINS has a top-notch Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at CUMMINS.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CUMMINS offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CUMMINS's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CUMMINS does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at CUMMINS have a superb dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. CUMMINS partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CUMMINS provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: CUMMINS is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers exceptional health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, CUMMINS offers a valuable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, CUMMINS has created a superb maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: CUMMINS does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: CUMMINS offers a solid Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CUMMINS offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CUMMINS knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a good 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and CUMMINS will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, CUMMINS provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. CUMMINS offers a good vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CUMMINS does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: CUMMINS offers first-class bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for CUMMINS, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CUMMINS does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CUMMINS offers exceptional commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CUMMINS has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CUMMINS offers a superb short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CUMMINS offers a good life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. CUMMINS participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: CUMMINS has an exceptional vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CUMMINS recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a suitable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by CUMMINS, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CUMMINS has an excellent parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CUMMINS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.