This report analyzes and compares CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The extraordinary tools that CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD believes that an extraordinary coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD offers superb development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superb intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has a great GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers good development programs for its team members. With access to good resources, CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an outstanding Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD does not offer tuition reimbursement.
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD implemented a good counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This good counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD have a superb dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD provides an extraordinary health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD offers good health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD offers an extraordinary healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD offers an excellent maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has an exceptional Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has a top-notch 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a top-notch CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has a first-class Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD.
- BONUS PAY: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has a great bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has an excellent childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD offers exceptional commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has a suitable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has an extraordinary disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has a remarkable life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD believes that excellent volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.