This report analyzes and compares ECHOSTAR's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Colorado State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ECHOSTAR has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the ECHOSTAR. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: ECHOSTAR continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The impressive tools that ECHOSTAR uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: ECHOSTAR offers first-class coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: ECHOSTAR offers superior development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superior intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ECHOSTAR has an outstanding GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ECHOSTAR believes that providing its team members with excellent leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using excellent tools that ECHOSTAR provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why ECHOSTAR offers an impressive Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: ECHOSTAR knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to ECHOSTAR.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ECHOSTAR does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ECHOSTAR offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy ECHOSTAR's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: ECHOSTAR wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its top-notch counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: ECHOSTAR offers a solid dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ECHOSTAR offers a good health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: ECHOSTAR offers its team members first-class health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. ECHOSTAR provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: ECHOSTAR offers an excellent healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: ECHOSTAR has a good maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: ECHOSTAR does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: ECHOSTAR provides a superior Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
ECHOSTAR offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: ECHOSTAR has a top-notch 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. ECHOSTAR provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a top-notch ECHOSTAR has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever ECHOSTAR contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave ECHOSTAR. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, ECHOSTAR keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ECHOSTAR has a solid Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: ECHOSTAR offers remarkable bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for ECHOSTAR, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ECHOSTAR has an excellent childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ECHOSTAR has a great commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ECHOSTAR offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: ECHOSTAR offers a superb short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ECHOSTAR offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. ECHOSTAR participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: ECHOSTAR has an impressive vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ECHOSTAR does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ECHOSTAR has a good parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ECHOSTAR's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.