This report analyzes and compares EMPLOYEASE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Georgia State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
EMPLOYEASE has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the EMPLOYEASE. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: EMPLOYEASE believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers valuable opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. EMPLOYEASE has valuable resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a suitable coaching and mentoring program, EMPLOYEASE can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: EMPLOYEASE offers first-class development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to first-class intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: EMPLOYEASE has an excellent GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: EMPLOYEASE is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers suitable development programs for its team members. With access to suitable resources, EMPLOYEASE ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why EMPLOYEASE offers an impressive Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: EMPLOYEASE has a superb Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: EMPLOYEASE realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an excellent Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
EMPLOYEASE offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy EMPLOYEASE's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: EMPLOYEASE wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its top-notch counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: EMPLOYEASE offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: EMPLOYEASE offers a superb health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, EMPLOYEASE offers valuable health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: EMPLOYEASE has a superior healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, EMPLOYEASE has created a top-notch maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: EMPLOYEASE has a suitable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. EMPLOYEASE can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: EMPLOYEASE provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
EMPLOYEASE offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: EMPLOYEASE does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: EMPLOYEASE has a first-class Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by EMPLOYEASE.
- BONUS PAY: EMPLOYEASE has an exceptional bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: EMPLOYEASE offers a good discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: EMPLOYEASE acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: EMPLOYEASE offers an exceptional daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: EMPLOYEASE offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: EMPLOYEASE offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. EMPLOYEASE participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: EMPLOYEASE wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a great vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: EMPLOYEASE recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a great volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by EMPLOYEASE, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: EMPLOYEASE has a valuable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared EMPLOYEASE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.