This report analyzes and compares ESRI's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ESRI has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the ESRI. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: ESRI continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The excellent tools that ESRI uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a good coaching and mentoring program, ESRI can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: ESRI offers superior development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superior intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ESRI has a superior policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ESRI is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, ESRI ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: ESRI does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: ESRI knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to ESRI.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ESRI has a first-class Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at ESRI.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ESRI offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy ESRI's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: ESRI is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why ESRI implemented a valuable counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This valuable counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: ESRI offers a valuable dental plan for its team members to take care of their basic dental needs. The plan covers preventive dental exams in full. Team members have an option to pay for a more inclusive dental plan with better coverage.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ESRI offers a valuable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, ESRI offers great health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: ESRI offers an exceptional healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: ESRI offers an outstanding maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: ESRI has an outstanding telehealth policy that provides its employees and their family members with a great variety of fully covered telehealth services from health professionals all over the country. This way, employees can get medical help even in the middle of the night.
- VISION PLAN: ESRI has an exceptional Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
ESRI offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: ESRI knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a suitable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and ESRI will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, ESRI provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. ESRI offers a suitable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ESRI does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: ESRI has an impressive bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ESRI offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ESRI has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ESRI offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: ESRI offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ESRI offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: ESRI has an exceptional vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ESRI recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a suitable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by ESRI, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ESRI has a first-class parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ESRI's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.