This report analyzes and compares FACTSET's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Connecticut State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
FACTSET offers impressive career benefits to help its team members achieve their full potential and maximize their contributions to FACTSET with rich developmental resources, fully covered tuitions for colleges, and effective onboarding programs. For employees who have what it takes to be a leader, FACTSET offers impressive leadership programs.
- CAREER PLANNING: FACTSET continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The outstanding tools that FACTSET uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: FACTSET believes that an outstanding coaching and mentoring program is necessary for the employees to thrive, expand their skill set, and become the best in their field.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows FACTSET to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: FACTSET has a superior policy when it comes to GED reimbursement and participates with 1/2 of the costs.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: FACTSET believes that providing its team members with outstanding leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using outstanding tools that FACTSET provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: FACTSET offers a top-notch Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: FACTSET knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to FACTSET.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: FACTSET has a valuable Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
FACTSET offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy FACTSET's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: FACTSET has an excellent counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by FACTSET to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This excellent counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: FACTSET cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: FACTSET offers a top-notch health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: FACTSET is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers extraordinary health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: FACTSET has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: FACTSET has a good maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: FACTSET has a good telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. FACTSET can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: FACTSET offers a valuable Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
FACTSET offers superior financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superior 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: FACTSET has a superior 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. FACTSET provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a superior FACTSET has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever FACTSET contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave FACTSET. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, FACTSET keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: FACTSET does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: FACTSET offers remarkable bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for FACTSET, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: FACTSET cooperates with partners and team members are eligible for remarkable discounts for a primary childcare.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: FACTSET acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superb commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: FACTSET offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: FACTSET offers a first-class short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: FACTSET offers a good life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. FACTSET participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: FACTSET realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why FACTSET has a first-class vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: FACTSET does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: FACTSET has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared FACTSET's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.