This report analyzes and compares FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION)'s employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION). top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) offers superb possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superb career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a great coaching and mentoring program, FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) offers superior development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superior intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) has an excellent GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) offers a wide variety of top-notch courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) is aware of the difficulties that new employees might experience when they join the team. That's why FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) has a great Onboarding program that makes sure the transition period goes as smoothly as possible.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an extraordinary Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION).
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) realizes that continuous education is a key to success so it has an impressive Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays full costs for college degrees or job-related certificates.
FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION)
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) provides excellent health benefits to enable team members and their families to have the best healthcare available, including telehealth services and consultations with various health professionals. Whether it's a fully covered dental plan or an excellent maternity support program, employees can rest assure that their health needs are fully met.
- COUNSELING: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) has an extraordinary counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This extraordinary counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) provides an impressive health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) offers its team members first-class health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) offers an outstanding healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION)
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a suitable 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) offers a suitable vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) has a top-notch Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION).
- BONUS PAY: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) offers superb bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION), and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) offers outstanding commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) offers a remarkable daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) has a suitable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a suitable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) offers an excellent life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This excellent life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) has an excellent vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION) has an outstanding parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION)
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared FICO (FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION)'s benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.