This report analyzes and compares FLIR SYSTEMS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Oregon State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
FLIR SYSTEMS has remarkable career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the FLIR SYSTEMS. remarkable tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: FLIR SYSTEMS continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The outstanding tools that FLIR SYSTEMS uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: FLIR SYSTEMS offers remarkable coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: excellent development resources are what allows FLIR SYSTEMS to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in excellent workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: FLIR SYSTEMS has a suitable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: FLIR SYSTEMS believes that providing its team members with outstanding leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using outstanding tools that FLIR SYSTEMS provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: FLIR SYSTEMS does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: FLIR SYSTEMS has a first-class Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: FLIR SYSTEMS has a remarkable Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at FLIR SYSTEMS.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
FLIR SYSTEMS offers top-notch health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy FLIR SYSTEMS's top-notch maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: FLIR SYSTEMS has an impressive counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by FLIR SYSTEMS to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This impressive counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: FLIR SYSTEMS cares about its team members' dental health so it offers an extraordinary dental plan for employees and their family members that fully covers all sorts of preventative dental care as well as reconstructive surgeries and other orthodontia services.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: FLIR SYSTEMS offers a first-class health insurance for every employee. Various exams and procedures are covered, as well as comprehensive health plans.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: In an effort to improve the wellbeing and quality of life of its team members, FLIR SYSTEMS offers good health plan incentives for its employees. Employees have at their disposal various resources through which they can learn about their health and how to improve it.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: FLIR SYSTEMS offers an excellent healthcare spending account to its employees. Employees have an option to deposit a part of their salary into the account and use it for any medical or dental expenses not covered by their health plan. Employee's family members can use this funds as well.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: FLIR SYSTEMS offers an impressive maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: FLIR SYSTEMS has a suitable telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. FLIR SYSTEMS can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: FLIR SYSTEMS offers a solid Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
FLIR SYSTEMS offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: FLIR SYSTEMS does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: FLIR SYSTEMS has an extraordinary Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program. It is one of the best available as it covers various court fees and attorney costs for team members, even if the child comes from a foreign country.
- BONUS PAY: FLIR SYSTEMS offers remarkable bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for FLIR SYSTEMS, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: FLIR SYSTEMS offers a suitable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: FLIR SYSTEMS offers extraordinary commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: FLIR SYSTEMS offers a superb daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: FLIR SYSTEMS offers a superior short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: FLIR SYSTEMS has a top-notch life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: FLIR SYSTEMS has an outstanding vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: FLIR SYSTEMS believes that impressive volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why FLIR SYSTEMS offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: FLIR SYSTEMS has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared FLIR SYSTEMS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.