This report analyzes and compares GOLDEN STATE FOODS' employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
GOLDEN STATE FOODS has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the GOLDEN STATE FOODS. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: GOLDEN STATE FOODS offers superior possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, GOLDEN STATE FOODS makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of superior career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: GOLDEN STATE FOODS offers top-notch coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: GOLDEN STATE FOODS offers first-class development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to first-class intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: GOLDEN STATE FOODS has an excellent GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: GOLDEN STATE FOODS believes that providing its team members with excellent leadership programs is a crucial step in creating new leaders. By using excellent tools that GOLDEN STATE FOODS provides for them, employees are able to learn what makes or breaks a leader.
- ONBOARDING: GOLDEN STATE FOODS does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: GOLDEN STATE FOODS has a remarkable Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: GOLDEN STATE FOODS has a great Tuition Reimbursement Program and participates with up to 25% of the costs for team members who want a job-related certificate or a degree.
GOLDEN STATE FOODS
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
GOLDEN STATE FOODS offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy GOLDEN STATE FOODS's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: GOLDEN STATE FOODS wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its remarkable counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at GOLDEN STATE FOODS have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. GOLDEN STATE FOODS partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: GOLDEN STATE FOODS offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: GOLDEN STATE FOODS is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers extraordinary health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: GOLDEN STATE FOODS has a top-notch healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: GOLDEN STATE FOODS has a suitable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: GOLDEN STATE FOODS has implemented a remarkable telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. GOLDEN STATE FOODS covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: GOLDEN STATE FOODS provides a first-class Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
GOLDEN STATE FOODS
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
GOLDEN STATE FOODS offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: GOLDEN STATE FOODS has an impressive 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, GOLDEN STATE FOODS offers an impressive program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, GOLDEN STATE FOODS offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: GOLDEN STATE FOODS has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: GOLDEN STATE FOODS has an exceptional bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: GOLDEN STATE FOODS offers a valuable discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: GOLDEN STATE FOODS offers impressive commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: GOLDEN STATE FOODS offers an excellent daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: GOLDEN STATE FOODS has an exceptional disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: GOLDEN STATE FOODS offers an exceptional life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This exceptional life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: GOLDEN STATE FOODS realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why GOLDEN STATE FOODS has a superior vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: GOLDEN STATE FOODS does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: GOLDEN STATE FOODS has a suitable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
GOLDEN STATE FOODS
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared GOLDEN STATE FOODS' benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.