This report analyzes and compares HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in New York State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has superb career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE. superb tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The impressive tools that HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE offers superb coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE offers superb development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superb intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has a good GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE offers a wide variety of superior courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE offers a top-notch Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE implemented a good Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has a superior Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE.
HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE offers remarkable health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE's remarkable maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE have a superior dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE provides an outstanding health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE offers its team members remarkable health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE offers a suitable healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE offers an exceptional maternity support program which enables expecting mothers to access quality resources, administrative assistance, and support every single day.
- TELEHEALTH: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has a great telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE offers top-notch financial benefits for employees and their family members. A top-notch 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has a first-class 401(k) plan as it realizes that many of its team members are concerned with the future and want to retire with a sizable retirement fund. HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE provides a 401(k) plan where employees can rest assured that the money they put aside will allow them to live comfortably in retirement. Employees are encouraged to invest up to 5% in 401(k) by a first-class HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has Matching program that matches 75% of employees' contributions. Whatever HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE contributes, it becomes 100% vested after a 2-year period after which the employees can keep even if they leave HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE. Recognizing that every team member is unique, with specific needs and goals, HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE keeps their members informed about their 401(k) options.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has an outstanding bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has an impressive childcare discount policy for its employees and offers attractive rates for eligible childcare centers.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has a suitable commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has a valuable daycare spending account that fills from each paycheck before taxes. This allows team members to partially cover costs of daycare while they are at work.
- DISABILITY: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has an exceptional disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has a superb life insurance program and offers fully paid life insurance policies for its team members. The policy pays around two years worth of salary to employees' beneficiaries. Option to buy additional coverage is available for every team member.
- PAID TIME OFF: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE realizes that optimal productivity can be achieved only if it enables paid vacation for its team members. That's why HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has a top-notch vacation program of its employees with a reasonable number of days that can be spent anytime.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE does not offer paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared HEALTH INFORMATION INSTITUTE's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.