This report analyzes and compares HIGHMARK HEALTH's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Pennsylvania State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
HIGHMARK HEALTH offers valuable career benefits and onboarding programs for its team members in an effort the make them feel like a part of the family. HIGHMARK HEALTH believes that every employee has a valuable set of skills so it helps them plan their careers with valuable developmental resources and mentorships.
- CAREER PLANNING: HIGHMARK HEALTH offers top-notch possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, HIGHMARK HEALTH makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of top-notch career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: HIGHMARK HEALTH offers superior coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: HIGHMARK HEALTH offers superior development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superior intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: HIGHMARK HEALTH has a valuable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: HIGHMARK HEALTH is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers great development programs for its team members. With access to great resources, HIGHMARK HEALTH ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: HIGHMARK HEALTH does not offer onboarding.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: Aware of the fact that its team members work hard, HIGHMARK HEALTH implemented a solid Recognition program with informal rewards to make sure the team members know they are appreciated.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: HIGHMARK HEALTH has a top-notch Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at HIGHMARK HEALTH.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
HIGHMARK HEALTH offers superb health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy HIGHMARK HEALTH's superb maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: HIGHMARK HEALTH is aware of the fact that its employees can sometimes experience stress at the workplace or have some other psychological issues. That's why HIGHMARK HEALTH implemented a solid counseling program that helps team members during office hours. Employees can receive a psychological and emotional support during difficult periods of their time and learn how to effectively cope with stress. This solid counseling program includes nutritional and fitness information as well.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at HIGHMARK HEALTH have a remarkable dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. HIGHMARK HEALTH partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: HIGHMARK HEALTH offers a suitable health insurance for its team members that covers a most basic and some complex medical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: HIGHMARK HEALTH is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers exceptional health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: HIGHMARK HEALTH has a remarkable healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: HIGHMARK HEALTH has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: HIGHMARK HEALTH has implemented a first-class telehealth policy for its members to use any time of the day, every single day. HIGHMARK HEALTH covers all expenses of exams, doctor's opinions, and other services that can be done over the phone or via video call.
- VISION PLAN: HIGHMARK HEALTH provides a superb Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
HIGHMARK HEALTH offers remarkable financial benefits for employees and their family members. A remarkable 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: HIGHMARK HEALTH does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: HIGHMARK HEALTH has a good Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: HIGHMARK HEALTH offers remarkable bonuses to team members who excel in their field of work, provide extraordinary results for HIGHMARK HEALTH, and encourage others to do the same.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: HIGHMARK HEALTH does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: HIGHMARK HEALTH acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: HIGHMARK HEALTH offers an extraordinary daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: HIGHMARK HEALTH has a great disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a great coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: HIGHMARK HEALTH offers an impressive life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This impressive life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: HIGHMARK HEALTH has an exceptional vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: HIGHMARK HEALTH believes that impressive volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why HIGHMARK HEALTH offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: HIGHMARK HEALTH has a remarkable parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared HIGHMARK HEALTH's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.