This report analyzes and compares INTERNATIONAL PAPER's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Tennessee State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
INTERNATIONAL PAPER has first-class career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the INTERNATIONAL PAPER. first-class tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: INTERNATIONAL PAPER continually evaluates its team members to determine the potential and direction of employees' careers. The exceptional tools that INTERNATIONAL PAPER uses for career planning allow employees to develop their skills and gain new insights about the industry.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: INTERNATIONAL PAPER does not offer coaching and mentoring.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: INTERNATIONAL PAPER offers superb development resources to enable its employees to grow on a personal and a professional plan. With access to superb intern programs and seminars, employees can learn new skills and stay at the top of their fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: INTERNATIONAL PAPER does not offer ged reimbursement.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: INTERNATIONAL PAPER is always on the lookout for new leadership material and offers solid development programs for its team members. With access to solid resources, INTERNATIONAL PAPER ensures that team members with a potential for becoming leaders can achieve their goals.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why INTERNATIONAL PAPER offers an extraordinary Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: INTERNATIONAL PAPER knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an impressive Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to INTERNATIONAL PAPER.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: INTERNATIONAL PAPER does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
INTERNATIONAL PAPER offers first-class health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy INTERNATIONAL PAPER's first-class maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: INTERNATIONAL PAPER wants to make sure that its team members are physically and psychologically healthy, and emotionally balanced. In order to make that happen, Its remarkable counseling program enables the team members to talk with experts 24/7. Employees can receive practical fitness and nutritional tips, talk about their problems, and learn effective techniques for dealing with stress and anxiety. Team members can count on confidentiality at all times.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at INTERNATIONAL PAPER have a top-notch dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. INTERNATIONAL PAPER partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: INTERNATIONAL PAPER provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: INTERNATIONAL PAPER offers its team members first-class health plan incentives. Team members are encouraged to take a proactive approach to their health and take care of their BMI, sugar and fat in their blood, and other biometrics. INTERNATIONAL PAPER provides educational material and seminars.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: INTERNATIONAL PAPER has a first-class healthcare spending account available for their team members. Funds that are placed there are tax-free and can be used for medical necessities. Whatever money is left in the account at the end of the year is automatically carried over to the next year.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: Aware of the challenges that come with pregnancy, INTERNATIONAL PAPER has created a superior maternity support program to support its expecting team members.
- TELEHEALTH: INTERNATIONAL PAPER has a great telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. INTERNATIONAL PAPER can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: INTERNATIONAL PAPER provides a top-notch Vision Plan covers all sorts of eye-related medical assistance for its team members, with an additional option for covering the costs of glasses and contact lenses.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
INTERNATIONAL PAPER offers superb financial benefits for employees and their family members. A superb 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: INTERNATIONAL PAPER knows how important it is to think about retirement and start saving on time. That's why it offers a great 401(k) plan that enables every team member to build a decent retirement fund at their own pace. Team members are allowed to put aside up to 4% of their salary and INTERNATIONAL PAPER will match 50% of it. The employees can choose from multiple investment plans, according to their wishes and lifestyles. For those who are not sure about their investment options, INTERNATIONAL PAPER provides resources which will help team members decide what to do with their 401(k) plan. INTERNATIONAL PAPER offers a great vesting schedule with a gradual increase of 25% per year.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: INTERNATIONAL PAPER has a great Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program that pays certain fees associated with the adoption process. With this program, the employees can rest assure that at least some of the costs will be covered.
- BONUS PAY: INTERNATIONAL PAPER has an excellent bonus plan. It makes sure that hardworking team members are properly rewarded for their individual contribution to projects as well as their cooperation with other team members.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: INTERNATIONAL PAPER does not offer childcare discount.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: INTERNATIONAL PAPER acknowledges the fact that some team members have high commuting costs so it offers them superior commuter benefits which cover various commuting expenses for trains and buses, as well as parking expenses.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: INTERNATIONAL PAPER offers an impressive daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: INTERNATIONAL PAPER has a valuable disability program in place that takes care of team members who sustained an injury or suffer from an illness that causes them disability. Eligible team members are offered a valuable coverage for a short-term disability that replaces a certain percentage of salary for a certain period of time.
- LIFE INSURANCE: INTERNATIONAL PAPER offers a valuable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. INTERNATIONAL PAPER participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: INTERNATIONAL PAPER wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a suitable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: INTERNATIONAL PAPER believes that exceptional volunteer time off programs not only strengthens their brand but it also attracts the highest quality of employees. That's why INTERNATIONAL PAPER offers its team members up to 50 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: INTERNATIONAL PAPER has an impressive parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared INTERNATIONAL PAPER's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.