This report analyzes and compares ISKOOT's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in California State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
ISKOOT has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the ISKOOT. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: ISKOOT offers remarkable possibilities for career planning to its team members. Whether it's an expert position or an entry-level position, ISKOOT makes sure that every single team member takes the full advantage of remarkable career planning programs.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: ISKOOT offers first-class coaching and mentoring programs through which every employee gets the support and resources to become a valuable member of the team.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: outstanding development resources are what allows ISKOOT to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in outstanding workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: ISKOOT has a valuable GED reimbursement policy for its team members and participates with 1/4 of the costs for obtaining a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: ISKOOT offers a wide variety of top-notch courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by ISKOOT to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: Whether the newcomer is an entry-level employee or a seasoned manager, coming to a new place of work is never easy. That's why ISKOOT offers an extraordinary Onboarding program to help new employees understand their role and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: ISKOOT has a top-notch Recognition program in place and makes sure that team members who constantly achieve extraordinary results and work well with others are properly rewarded for their efforts.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: ISKOOT does not offer tuition reimbursement.
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
ISKOOT has great health benefits that enable its team members to have various basic and complex procedures covered. Besides, it offers great dental and vision plans where team members can rest count on covered preventive exams as well as some procedures. For bigger expenses. Employees have a great healthcare spending account at their disposal.
- COUNSELING: ISKOOT does not offer counseling.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at ISKOOT have a top-notch dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. ISKOOT partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: ISKOOT provides an excellent health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: ISKOOT does not offer health plan incentives.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, ISKOOT offers a solid healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: ISKOOT has a solid maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: ISKOOT has a great telehealth policy available for its team members. Employees have access to exams and opinions over the phone which saves them a lot of time and stress. ISKOOT can recommend a certain doctor or institution and covers up to 50% of the costs.
- VISION PLAN: ISKOOT offers a great Vision Plan for its team members and covers the costs of basic eye exams with a possibility to pay for additional benefits.
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
Team members enjoy good financial benefits at ISKOOT. They have a good variety of financial benefits at their disposal and can always count on financial help when it comes to disability or commuting. ISKOOT offers good life insurance with affordable rates, as well as parental leave for expecting mothers. Employees who decide to adopt a child can expect ISKOOT to partially cover the expenses.
- 401(K) PLAN: ISKOOT does not offer 401(k) plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: ISKOOT does not offer adoption assistance reimbursement.
- BONUS PAY: ISKOOT has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: ISKOOT offers a good discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: ISKOOT has a good commuting policy and offers commuter benefits that allow eligible team members to cover their transportation or parking costs up to a certain distance from the place of work.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: ISKOOT offers a remarkable daycare policy for its members, with a flexible spending account which team members can use to pay for various daycare expenses for when they are at work.
- DISABILITY: ISKOOT has an impressive disability program available for eligible team members. Whether it's a short- term or a long-term disability, team members can rest assured that their financial status won't be compromised even when they are not working. Once the short-term disability coverage expires, employees have the option to enjoy long-term disability coverage.
- LIFE INSURANCE: ISKOOT offers an extraordinary life insurance program. It is one of the best in the country and offers free life insurance for team members. The policy pays up to three years worth of salary to beneficiaries. This extraordinary life insurance package contains dependent policies as well.
- PAID TIME OFF: ISKOOT wants for its team members to lead a happy and fulfilled life so it has a suitable vacation policy for every employee. The number of paid vacation days depends on how long has a certain member been part of the team.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: ISKOOT has a first-class volunteer time off program for its team members. Aware of the fact that volunteer work builds character and widens the horizons, ISKOOT stimulates its team members to use two paid days every quartal for volunteering purposes.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: ISKOOT has a great parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared ISKOOT's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.