This report analyzes and compares KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL's employee health insurance and employee benefits with its industry and in Oregon State.
Providing a smart employee benefits package is critical for attracting top talent and retaining valuable employees. Today, employee benefits play a vital role when candidates consider accepting a job offer.
Many companies offer today over-the-top perks, like yoga classes, haircuts, catered meals, and acupuncture. In this report, we focus however on traditional benefits. It's a work in progress that we will expand and update on a regular basis.
This report contains the following sections
KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL has top-notch career benefits that have a great impact on employees' career. There are several coaching and mentoring programs, as well as onboarding program for new employees to help them fit in the KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. top-notch tuition reimbursement programs are available for employees who want to get a work-related degree or a certificate.
- CAREER PLANNING: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL believes that career planning of each employee is a key to a successful business and offers solid opportunities so that the employees can reach their full potential. KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL has solid resources at its disposal to achieve this goal.
- COACHING AND MENTORING: By using a suitable coaching and mentoring program, KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL can determine what should every team member focus on to grow and increase productivity.
- DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES: outstanding development resources are what allows KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL to keep its team members in shape and widen their personal and professional horizons. Throughout the year, employees are encouraged to participate in outstanding workshops and learning groups with the focus on topics relevant to their respective fields.
- GED REIMBURSEMENT: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL has an extraordinary GED policy and offers to pay full costs for employees who want to obtain a GED.
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL offers a wide variety of superb courses and seminars for every team member who aspires to a leadership position. Employees are encouraged by KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL to grow as leaders and learn how to make tough calls.
- ONBOARDING: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL offers a top-notch Onboarding program for its new team members. Employees receive a personalized support in an effort to bring them up to date and successfully integrate them into existing teams and projects.
- RECOGNITION PROGRAMS: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL knows that dedicated team members are hard to come by so it has an exceptional Recognition program for those who stand out and continually contribute to KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL has a superb Tuition Reimbursement Program and pays 50% of costs for college degrees or courses that will benefit employee's current or future role at KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
|Career planning Benefits|
|Coaching and mentoring Benefits|
|Development resources Benefits|
|GED reimbursement Benefits|
|Leadership programs Benefits|
|Recognition programs Benefits|
|Tuition reimbursement Benefits|
KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL offers superior health benefits to its employees, of which some can be used by employee's family members. Besides an affordable healthcare insurance and a dental plan that includes recounstruction surgery, team members can enjoy KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL's superior maternity support program, nutritional and psychological counseling, and health plan incentives.
- COUNSELING: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL has an impressive counseling program for its employees and their family members. Team members are encouraged by KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL to talk freely with experts about everything that bothers them. Whether it's something at the workplace or something at home, experienced counselors are there to help. This impressive counseling program offers help any time of the day, seven days a week. Even a certain number of family sessions is included.
- DENTAL PLAN: Team members at KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL have a superb dental plan at their disposal and can count on 100% coverage for preventative dental care, as well as some more complex dental procedures. KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL partially pays for dentures and braces as well.
- HEALTH INSURANCE: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL provides an exceptional health insurance plan that covers all sorts of medical expenses for employees and their families, including hospital stays and surgical procedures.
- HEALTH PLAN INCENTIVES: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL is aware of the fact that a healthy employee is a productive employee so it offers excellent health plan incentives for its team members. Some of the perks are lowered premium rates, individual consultations with nutritionists and physicians, and regular checkups.
- HEALTHCARE SPENDING ACCOUNTS: To financially help its team members with medical emergencies, KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL offers a good healthcare spending account where employees can deposit a part of their paycheck, free of taxes, and use it to pay hospital bills or other eligible expenses. Any remaining funds left at the end of the year are forfeited.
- MATERNITY SUPPORT PROGRAM: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL has a valuable maternity support program with helpful resources for its expecting team members in an effort to make their pregnancy go as smooth as possible.
- TELEHEALTH: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL does not offer telehealth.
- VISION PLAN: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL has an extraordinary Vision Plan for its team members who can count on coverage of a wide variety eye exams and procedures, as well as vision-related medical devices.
KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
|Dental Plan Benefits|
|Health Insurance Benefits|
|Health Plan Incentives Benefits|
|Healthcare Spending Accounts Benefits|
|Maternity support program Benefits|
|Vision Plan Benefits|
KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL offers first-class financial benefits for employees and their family members. A first-class 401(k) plan makes sure that employees have a secure retirement, while a generous, fully paid parental leave allows expecting mothers and fathers to enjoy their child's first year. Along with paid vacations, employees can enjoy fully paid commuting as well.
- 401(K) PLAN: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL has an exceptional 401(k) plan is designed in such way that suitable team members can get the most out of it and enjoy many perks that come with it. For each employee's contribution of up to 6% of salary, KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL offers an exceptional program that matches it 100%, which is among the highest matches on the market. This way, 401(k) is the best option for employees who want to have a financial stability in their late years. There is no vesting period, so the contributions are immediately for the employee to keep right from the start. For those who need help managing their 401(k) plan, KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL offers individual financial consultations so that each employee can create a personalized investment plan.
- ADOPTION ASSISTANCE REIMBURSEMENT: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL has a superior Adoption Assistance Reimbursement program in place for employees who are planning to adopt a child. Most of the adoption fees are eligible to be reimbursed by KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
- BONUS PAY: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL has a suitable bonus plan that takes into account the individual efforts of a certain team member, as well as the results that those efforts generated.
- CHILDCARE DISCOUNT: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL offers a good discount for primary childcare to its team members and enables them affordable prices.
- COMMUTER BENEFIT: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL offers excellent commuter benefits for its team members and enables them to pay for all sorts of transportation fees, regardless of their distance from the place of work and the costs involved.
- DAYCARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL offers an outstanding daycare program for its employees. Team members can withdraw funds from a flexible spending account to cover all sorts of expenses related to daycare or eldercare.
- DISABILITY: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL offers a top-notch short-term disability coverage for its team members. Through disability program, part of the employee's salary is replaced by the coverage for a limited time. This enables team members to have a financial stability during the difficult period of their lives and helps them to get back on track.
- LIFE INSURANCE: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL offers a suitable life insurance policy to its team members for an affordable price. KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL participates with 50% of the costs of the policy which makes it enticing for employees to buy it. Beneficiaries of team members can expect to get up to 1 year worth of employee's salary.
- PAID TIME OFF: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL has an outstanding vacation program for its team members with a great deal of paid vacation days. Team members can spend those days at their own pace, any time of the year. Various national and personal holidays are taken into account as well.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME OFF: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL recognizes the importance of giving back to the community so it offers a suitable volunteer time off program for its team members. Employees are encouraged to spend up to 20 working hours per year, paid by KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, on volunteer work of their choice.
- PARENTAL LEAVE: KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL has an excellent parental leave policy for eligible team members like new mothers and fathers, including adoption, surrogacy and foster care.
KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
|401(k) plan Benefits|
|Adoption assistance reimbursement Benefits|
|Bonus pay Benefits|
|Childcare discount Benefits|
|Commuter benefit Benefits|
|Daycare flexible spending account Benefits|
|Life insurance Benefits|
|Paid time off Benefits|
|Paid volunteer time off Benefits|
|Parental leave Benefits|
Improve this report:
We have prepared KINNAMAN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL's benefits report with the best of our knowledge. If you believe some information here is incorrect, please click the link below and send as a note.
We will contact you and/or update the information in 2-5 business days.